- Set your sales strategy (segmentation, value proposition, GoToMarket) and define the targeted accounts and partners in your territory.
- Promote awareness and stimulate demand for Utimaco products & solutions.
- Acquire new logos either directly or through well selected and motivated partners.
- Listen and qualify customers and partners' functional and technical requirements, gather market intelligence in a structured manner.
- Actively support accounts through all stages of the sales cycle, get clear understanding of their org charts and decision-making processes.
- Articulate Utimaco competitive value to CXOs and decision makers.
- Collaborate closely with Utimaco internal resources, especially Product Management, Pre Sales, and Marketing to share information and increase visibility on pipeline activities within the business.
- Provide accurate and timely forecasting.
- Negotiate best terms and conditions in a respectful and ethical manner.
- At least 5 - 10+ years relevant experience as Sales Account Manager with strong track record selling solutions in the Cyber Security market.
- Hunter mentality with proven experience in developing (complex) large accounts.
- Strong business acumen with capacity to articulate competitive value at CXO and decision makers level, as to become trusted advisor.
- Enthusiastic, customer driven and solution-oriented team player.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal, further language(s) are a must when the opening is positioned in non-English speaking country/region.
- Mobile and able to travel up to 40% in your applicable region.
- An open and friendly corporate culture characterized by constructive and collaborative interaction.
- A flexible working hours model that can be adapted to individual needs.
- Personal protection through international travel health insurance, private accident insurance, and support in the form of company pension schemes.
- Professional and personal development through targeted training opportunities.
- Free beverages, fresh fruit, and sweets.
- Participation in sports programs such as running events or back training.
- The opportunity to unwind with a round of foosball or PlayStation.