u.trust Signing Services – Applying eIDAS-compliant Qualified Electronic Signatures to tax-relevant Documents for Legal and Compliance Requirements
- Solution as a Service
- eIDAS trusted service; Qualified electronic signature generation, validation, and audit-proof archiving
- Easy integration of Qualified electronic signatures into an existing eInvoicing workflow
- Easy integration into an existing process landscape
- An enabler for the digital transformation of organizations
Die wichtigsten Vorteile
u.trust Signing Service, UTIMACO’s Signing-as-a-Service solution, enables eIDAS-compliance for the handling of business documents with an emphasis on the signing of invoices, incoming orders, delivery bills or bank statements.
u.trust Signing Service is UTIMACO’s Solution-as-a-Service for the generation, validation, and audit-proof archiving of qualified electronic signatures, which are required for legally compliant digital business transactions.
Based on the creation of qualified electronic signatures as separate files or containers arbitrary binary files, this solution provides the proof, integrity and authenticity of electronic workflows and streamlines operations by reducing the requirement to manage traditional paper-based processes.
u.trust Signing Service offers all necessary functions to apply qualified electronic signatures to documents. The created qualified electronic signatures comply with REGULATION (EU) 910/2014 on electronic Identification, Authentication, and trust Services (abbreviated eIDAS). The requirements of the EU Tax Directives and the German Value Added Tax Law (UStG) for electronic invoices and credit memos are fulfilled as well.
u.trust Signing Service has a considerable advantage over on-premises systems in terms of the efficiency with which it can be integrated into existing processes via standard interfaces, as well as the seamless collaboration between all trusted services. The interface enables centralized access to important trust-based services, allowing for easy management and full transparency.
Through a powerful web service, the solution provides large-scale inspections of qualified signatures, including online validity checks for included certificates (via OCSP). The multi-language check reports are available in German, English, and French as well as other languages upon request.
u.trust Signing Service provides fully automated and audit-proof storage of the created signatures in compliance with eIDAS, the EU eInvoicing Directive and the EU VAT Directive and national provisions of the EU member states Regulation (EU) 910/2014, as well as meeting various tax authority requirements such as the German AO, HGB, GoBS and GDPdU.
Using u.trust Signing Service reduces the Total Cost of Ownership by decreasing costs for internal documentation, document storage and audit preparation as well as saving costs on hardware.
Offering eIDAS Compliant Trusted Services
- Creation of qualified electronic signatures
- Validation of qualified electronic signatures
- Online validity checks of qualified electronic signatures in various languages
- Audit-proof long-term archiving
Creates Trust and Long-Term Signature Validity
- Compliant with REGULATION (EU) 910/2014 (eIDAS)
- Signature file format: CMS (CAdES)
Supports eIDAS-Compliant Integrated Signatures
- PDF documents (PAdES)
- XML documents (XAdES)
- ASIC containers
Streamlined Processes & Management
- Benefit from improved audit processes & tracking
- Reduces backlog - document approval is streamlined and archived
- Enables flexible access via standard interfaces REST, SFTP and SMTP
Reduces Total Cost of Ownership
- No hardware required
- No handling cost and effort
Easy Integration into a Process Environment
- Standard interfaces ensure rapid and easy integration into existing processes
- Ensures frictionless collaboration between all trusted services
- Provides maximum long-term interoperability