About this brochure
Secure key storage and cryptographic processing for common business applications
Keys are the base of every cryptographic application and operation. Failure of these keys leads to the compromise of all sensitive information. SecurityServer provides a tamper-protected environment for data encryption, document signing, certificate issuance, and many other critical security requirements.
Take a closer look at:
- Increasing importance of keeping the keys secured
- Key features of SecurityServer: Easy Integration, remote administration, customizable firmware, etc.
- Use cases and industries where SecurityServer plays an important role
- Different deployment options (On-premises and Cloud)
- Available form factors and technical details
The newest high-performance capability of SecurityServer enables to perform 40,000 transactions per second. Included software simulator for evaluation and testing and support for quantum-proof algorithms are the best possible options available with SecurityServer.