About the Case Study
As our journeys become increasingly connected, automotive cybersecurity must be incorporated into new experience design. The following case study provides a wealth of insight into Automotive megatrends in today’s digital society and how this complex environment opens up multiple attack surfaces.
Take a closer look at:
- The background to UTIMACO’s success across leading markets, frameworks, and solutions within the connected vehicle sector
- Detailed descriptions and infographics on complex and critical cybersecurity solutions, examples being V2X, device attestation, data management, MACsec in-car communication and Firmware Over-the-Air Security (FOTA)
- A market insight in today’s automotive megatrends - new business models, vehicle autonomy and how new features are driven by software and updates from the cloud
- The connected vehicle attack surface and UTIMACO’s comprehensive knowledge of the multiple layers of potential security vulnerabilities
- Automotive standards and regulations that address cybersecurity requirements
- Infographics and explanation on how Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) are able to protect both the delivery condition and backend of vehicles against a wide range of potential internal and external IT security vulnerabilities
This highly-illustrated case study describes how UTIMACO’s Automotive Trust Suite can drive a multi-layered approach to cybersecurity - critical to final automotive design consideration.
Are you interested in this document?
Simply add it to your collection. You can request access to this and other documents in your collection all at once via the blue basket on the right.