Download our white paper ‘Enabling strong security for your connected production environment’ now
You have already learned that connected environments provide you with full transparency on your production and can be the accelerator for reducing costs and increasing production efficiency.
We have already demonstrated that using a Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) is the easiest and most efficient way to establish complete security for your connected environment without affecting efficiency. The advantages of using a connected environment in your production ecosystem are crystal clear.
In our latest white paper we provide valuable insights on:
- What are the advantages of connected environments
- Which risks are involved by utilizing a connected production environment (And no, these risks are not just external ones!)
- How you can effortlessly avoid all risks and at the same time, improve the efficiency of your production
- How you can fully benefit from your connected production environment without compromising on security or productivity
- Why a PKI is the best fit for your individual production environment
A PKI is an ideal foundation for secure communication, provable data integrity and trust in your connected production environment, without any compromises on performance.
But what does that mean exactly?
PKIs are becoming more and more important for production as today’s environments are experiencing a huge growth in the number of connected entities (like devices, software, applications, users). All those entities are generating, exchanging, using, and storing a tremendous amount of data which must be reliably secured to ensure the constant security and efficiency of any production environment.