About the white paper
Matter - The new Communication Standard is a Game Changer for Smart Home
The communication protocol Matter is an important evolutionary step in overcoming legacy limitations associated with fragmentation of connectivity standards. It enables peer-to-peer connection between the electronic endpoints of various vendors, resulting in more intelligent endpoints for enhanced Smart Home automation.
However, enhanced connectivity doesn’t automatically mean strong security Smart Home devices as well as the entire
Smart Home environment must be consistently secured and completely protected against unauthorized access, manipulation, or data theft.
In our latest white paper you will learn:
- What are the most critical drawbacks in Smart Home security, and why this becomes even more critical when the Smart Home setup is based on Matter
- Which possible attack vectors in Smart Home environments are a threat to customers, including their data
- What is the most efficient strategy to lay the foundation for strong security for Smart Home devices and entire Smart Home environments
- Why it is crucial to enable complete security for Matter-based Smart Home environments during manufacturing
- How to provide customers with the highest security for their individual Smart Home setup while also providing a positive user experience
- In addition, you will also find out about Utimaco’s solution bundle, which enables complete protection of Smart Home