- Designed for the use within the Elektronische Gesundheitskarte and Telematikinfrastruktur
- Secure key generation and derivation for patient authentication and patient records
- Encryption, decryption, and validation functionality
- Patient Authentication
- Compliant with the Key Generation Service Specification for German eHealth
UTIMACO’s HSM for Compliance with Key Generation Service Specification for Electronic Patient Records
Medical history is, without doubt, one of the most sensitive types of personal data generated, used, stored, and transferred. In Germany, the eHealth infrastructure and related services handling such data are subject to specific compliance requirements.
One of these requirements is the Key Generation Service Specification for Electronic Patient Records (Spezifikation des Schlüsselgenerierungsdiensts ePA), which describes the rules for the generation and derivation of cryptographic keys used for patient authentication and for the protection of patient records.
To fulfill these compliance requirements, a specialized key generation service HSM is mandatory.
Utimaco’s SGD-HSM is a specialized firmware to address these needs. As a standard-compliant HSM solution for the secure generation and protection of cryptographic key material that meets all compliance requirements.
SGD-HSM has been designed and validated for use within Elektronische Gesundheitskarte and Telematikinfrastruktur to ensure the highest levels of protection for the confidentiality of patient records and health care history.
Based on our proven-track and versatile SecurityServer, you will benefit from its quick and easy integration, as well as simple setup and maintenance.
SecurityServer is available in a variety of performance configurations to meet your individual requirements.
Compliant with Key Generation Service HSM Specification for Electronic Patient Records (Spezifikation des Schlüsselgenerierungsdiensts ePA)
- Ensures full support for all key generation, derivation, and authentication operations
- Validated for the use within the Telematikinfrastruktur
Designed for the use within Elektronische Gesundheitskarte and Telematikinfrastruktur
- Provides the highest levels of protection for confidential information across the patients’ health care history
Highest security for patient authentication and protection for patient records
- Provides secure key generation and derivation inside the tamper protected HSM
- Provides high-quality random number and key generation according to specifications
- Configurable role-based access control and separation of functions
- 2-factor authentication with smart cards “
- m of n” quorum authentication
Our general-purpose Hardware Security Module is designed to handle the most common business applications. It meets and fulfills numerous compliance requirements and industry standards, as well as supporting all common cryptographic algorithms and interfaces (APIs).