u.trust Sign and Timestamp Services – Providing eIDAS Trust Services - Generation and Validation of Qualified Electronic Timestamps and Signatures
- Solution as a Service
- eIDAS trusted services; Qualified electronic timestamps, qualified electronic signature generation, validation and audit-proof archiving
- Easy integration of Qualified electronic signatures into an existing eInvoicing workflow
- Trust services available as either Qualified or non-qualified depending on the level of security required
- Easy integration into an existing process landscape
- An enabler for the digital transformation of an organization
u.trust Sign and Timestamp Services – The ideal solution for eIDAS trusted services; Generation and Validation of qualified electronic timestamps and signatures.
u.trust Sign and Timestamp Services are UTIMACO’s Solutions-as-a-Service for the generation, validation, and audit-proof archiving of qualified electronic signatures and timestamps, which are required for legally compliant digital business transactions. These solutions provide the proof, integrity and authenticity of electronic workflows and streamlines operations by reducing the requirement to manage traditional paper-based processes.
u.trust Sign and Timestamp Services have a considerable advantage over on-premise systems in terms of the efficiency with which it can be integrated into existing processes via standard interfaces, as well as the seamless collaboration between all trusted services. The interface enables centralized access to important trust-based services, allowing for easy management and full transparency.
Through a powerful web service, the solution provides large-scale inspections of qualified signatures and timestamps, including online validity checks for included certificates (via OCSP). The multi-language check reports are available in German, English, and French as well as other languages upon request.
Using u.trust Sign and Timestamp Services reduces the Total Cost of Ownership by decreasing costs for internal documentation, document storage and audit preparation as well as saving costs on hardware.
u.trust Sign and Timestamp Services provide fully automated and audit-proof storage of the created signatures and timestamps in compliance with eIDAS, the EU eInvoicing Directive and the EU VAT Directive and national provisions of the EU member states Regulation (EU) 910/2014, as well as meeting various tax authority requirements such as the German AO, HGB, GoBS and GDPdU.
Offering eIDAS Compliant Trusted Services
- Creation of qualified electronic timestamps
- Creation of qualified electronic signatures
- Validation of qualified electronic signatures and timestamps
- Online validity checks of qualified electronic signatures and timestamps for included certificates (OCSPs) in various languages
- Audit-proof long-term archiving
Creates Trust and Long-Term Signature Validity
- Compliant with REGULATION (EU) 910/2014 (eIDAS)
- Signature file format: CMS (CAdES)
- Uses Time Stamping Authority (TSA) RFC 3161 Time-Stamp Protocol (TSP) to apply an accurate, trusted timestamp
- When TSA is used while signing, tampering with the timestamp is prevented
Supports eIDAS-Compliant Integrated Signatures
- PDF documents (PAdES)
- XML documents (XAdES)
- ASIC containers
Streamlined Processes & Management
- Benefit from improved audit processes & tracking
- Reduces backlog- document approval is streamlined and archived
- Enables flexible access via standard interfaces REST, SFTP and SMTP
- Provides access and use via all interfaces
Reduces Total Cost of Ownership
- No hardware required
- No handling cost and effort
Easy Integration into a Process Environment
- Standard interfaces ensure rapid and easy integration into existing processes
- Ensures frictionless collaboration between all trusted services
- Provides maximum long-term interoperability through use of worldwide standards and specifications (e. g. ETSI signature formats, RFC 3161, PKIX)