More and more organizations get informed about Zero Trust with the goal to minimize their risk in the event of a cyberattack.
However, many struggle to translate this desire into an actionable strategy with a roadmap, projects, and measurable results. Take a look at what is behind the buzzword and how you can strategically plan a Zero Trust approach in your organization.
According to Gartner “A zero trust paradigm regroups and emphasizes a set of cybersecurity principles that can be implemented across a range of technologies to address specific risks to an organization.” 1
Utimaco welcomes and suggests reading this report since our cybersecurity solutions will help you build a Zero Trust architecture.
We believe you can download the Gartner report and get access to:
- Recommendations for planning your Zero Trust security program
- A list of core technologies for a future state Zero Trust architecture
- The top barriers to Zero Trust adoption
- A migration plan with specific action items
- What disciplines to prioritize when planning your migration
- And more valuable insight by Gartner analysts
Download this asset to learn more about Gartner recommendations on a strategic roadmap for Zero Trust implementation.
1) Source: Gartner, 2023 Strategic Roadmap for Zero Trust Security Program Implementation, John Watts, Neil MacDonald, Thomas Lintemuth, 13 April 2023
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.