u.trust Timestamping Services – The First eIDAS certified Timestamping Service Creating Qualified Electronic Timestamps for Document and Data Authenticity
- Solution as a Service
- eIDAS trusted service; Qualified electronic timestamp generation, validation and audit-proof archiving
- Trust services available as either Qualified or non-qualified depending on the level of security required
- Easy integration into an existing process landscape
- An enabler for the digital transformation of organizations
Die wichtigsten Vorteile
u.trust Timestamping Service, UTIMACO’s Timestamping-as-a-Service solution, enables eIDAS-compliant proof of time and content which is of business-critical importance in many fields of application
u.trust Timestamping Service is UTIMACO’s Solution-as-a-Service for the generation, validation, and audit-proof archiving of qualified electronic timestamps, which are required for legally compliant digital business transactions. This solution provides the proof to a document that is existing unchanged since a certain point in time in a legally compliant manner based on the UTIMACO TSA.
The Utimaco TSA and its predecessors are Germany’s first qualified timestamp services according to eIDAS. With Utimaco u.trust Timestamping Service we provide qualified electronic timestamps that can be used throughout Europe for trustworthy digitalization of business processes.
Using u.trust Timestamping Service provides the advantage of benefitting from our ‘IT Security Made in Germany’ approach as u.trust Timestamping Service is maintained, hosted, and operated in an ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27018 and ISO 9001 certified Trust Center in Germany.
u.trust Timestamping Service has a considerable advantage over on-premises systems in terms of the efficiency with which it can be integrated into existing processes via standard interfaces, as well as the seamless collaboration between all trusted services.
Through a powerful web service, the solution provides large-scale inspections of qualified timestamps, including online validity checks for included certificates (via OCSP). The multi-language check reports are available in German, English, and French as well as other languages upon request.
Using u.trust Timestamping Service reduces the Total Cost of Ownership by decreasing costs for internal documentation, document storage and audit preparation as well as saving costs on hardware.
u.trust Timestamping Service provides fully automated and audit-proof storage of the created timestamps in compliance with eIDAS.
Offering eIDAS Compliant Trusted Services
- Creation of qualified electronic timestamps
- Validation of qualified electronic timestamps
- Online validity checks of qualified electronic timestamps for included certificates (OCSPs) in various languages
- Audit-proof long-term archiving
Creates Trust and Long-Term Signature Validity
- Certified under ETSI EN 319 421 and ETSI EN 319 401
- Mandatory EU-wide recognition of timestamps in accordance with Art. 41, Paras. 1,2,3 eIDAS Regulation
- Compliant with REGULATION (EU) 910/2014 (eIDAS)
- Uses Time Stamping Authority (TSA) RFC 3161 Time-Stamp Protocol (TSP) to apply an accurate, trusted timestamp
- When TSA is used while signing, tampering with the timestamp is prevented
Supports eIDAS-Compliant Integrated Signatures
- PDF documents (PAdES)
- XML documents (XAdES)
- ASIC containers
Streamlined Processes & Management
- Enables flexible access via standard interfaces REST, SFTP and SMTP
Reduces Total Cost of Ownership
- No hardware required
- No handling cost and effort
Easy Integration into a Process Environment
- Standard interfaces ensure rapid and easy integration into existing processes
- Ensures frictionless collaboration between all trusted services
- Provides maximum long-term interoperability through use of worldwide standards and specifications (e. g. ETSI signature formats, RFC 3161, PKIX)