Secure the Payment Ecosystem with Atalla AT1000 with its Unique Speed and Global Support
- Superior hardware security
- Designed for secure and compliant non-cash retail payment transactions and cardholder authentication
- Secure payment ecosystems for payment service providers, acquirers, processors and issuers
- FIPS 140-2 Level 3 certified and FIPS 140-2 L4 (physical design) compliant
- PCI PTS HSM v3 certified
- Australian Payments Network approved
Atalla AT1000 is a payment HSM for non-cash Retail Payment Transactions and Cardholder Authentication
It enables interbanking business and secures the payment ecosystem for payment service providers, acquirers, processors, and issuers.
By providing superior hardware security it delivers maximum privacy, integrity, and performance for host applications.
Its support of cryptographic operations enables the user to perform PIN translation and verification, card verification, card production and personalization, electronic funds interchange (EFTPOS, ATM), cash-card reloading, EMV transaction processing, as well as key generation and injection.
The most compliant Payment HSM on the Market
Atalla AT1000 is a NextGen FIPS 140-2 L3 certified, FIPS 140-2 L4 (physical design) compliant and PCI PTS HSM v3 certified payment HSM. Especially designed to protect sensitive customer data, perform cardholder authentication, and manage the cryptographic keys used in e-commerce retail payment transactions.
Atalla Key Block (AKB)
- ANSI standards community approved key block format
- Supports the interchange of symmetric keys in a secure manner
- Key attributes are included in the exchanged data
- Ensures that the cipher text is untouched through binding the key with the integrated attributes
- Remote workflow-based model
- Combines HSM configuration and key management
- Meets the PCI Dual Control Requirement without the need for physical presence
- Possibility to streamline software and license upgrades, HSM security policy management, key loading
Secure Configuration Assistant for Windows (SCA-W)
- Versatile tablet-based tool
- Implements intuitive remote and local management of the HSM
- Enables security administrators to easily configure commands, define parameters, calculate cryptograms, and inject cryptographic keys
- Easy-to-use GUI with a natural event and decision flow
- Improve the user experience and productivity of the security administrator
- Reduce risks of errors
Robust Backup and Restore
- Robust backup and restore capability with a user configurable policy
- Initializing multiple HSMs to a pre-configured known state without Admin Smartcards or key components
- Using preoperatory digitally signed smartcards for authentication
- Allows secure administration of smartcards
- Provides authentication via tamper-reactive device Atalla Secure Keypad (ASK)
- For security critical data entry e.g. key components, and PINs
- Full multi-domain key and policy enforcement
- Create and manage up to 10 HSMs in a single 1U Hardware appliance
- Applying separate policy enforcements and Master File Keys (MFKs) to govern individuality of each HSM
- Designed for high performance ecosystems that cannot afford downtime
- Every technical component is fully redundant including power supplies, hard drives, Network Interface Cards (NIC), etc.
- Protection from external failure through implemented NIC Teaming
- Emulate other Payment APIs in the industry to communicate with Atalla API and NextGen RESTful interface
- Gain easy access to all Atalla features
Rest API Support
- Utilize the flexible, stateless, easy to use and secure Representational State Transfer Application Programming Interface (REST API) to communicate with your Atalla HSM
- Harness the unrivaled protection of Atalla HSMs in public, private and hybrid cloud environments
- Further enhance the security of additional HSMs by the support of TLS, ACL, multiple domains and mutual authentication additionally provided by REST API
u.trust 360 is a hardware and software based management platform enabling centralized administration, monitoring and provisioning for Atalla AT1000 and CryptoServer LAN V5 HSMs.
The MYHSM service is compatible with all major payment applications, is multi-cloud and provides a unique and globally accessible service offering to the whole payment ecosystem.
KeyBRIDGE UKM is a standalone platform solution that stores all keys and sensitive data for an entire organization.
A PCI PTS Certified Key Loading Device.