- Lead, coach and further build a team of QA engineers, responsible for independent end-to-end product testing, and for embedded Quality Assurance in our agile development teams.
- Ensuring that the development teams adhere to the QA principles, guidelines, and best practices.
- Establish quality gates for product releases based on defined quality metrics.
- Contribute to the design and optimization of all quality-assuring actions for selected product lines.
- Define, develop & deploy standards, methodologies, and frameworks for quality assurance and test automation.
- Understand business and development strategies and apply knowledge to improve test plans and specifications.
- 2+ Years in a QA leadership role.
- Proven working experience in an agile environment.
- Brought knowledge of test automation and performance testing tools.
- Understanding of continuous integration and delivery processes.
- Excellent verbal & written communication and presentation skills in English.
- Intercultural skills as well as strong problem-solving and communication skills.
Desirable / optional:
- Experience of information security technologies and architectures
- ISTQB Certification
- German language experience a plus
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems
- An open and friendly corporate culture characterized by constructive and collaborative interaction.
- A flexible working hours model that can be adapted to individual needs.
- Personal protection through international travel health insurance, private accident insurance, and support in the form of company pension schemes.
- Professional and personal development through targeted training opportunities.
- Free beverages, fresh fruit, and sweets.
- Participation in sports programs such as running events or back training.
- The opportunity to unwind with a round of foosball or PlayStation.