Location: Aachen, Düsseldorf
- You support our recruiting team in hiring the best talent.
- You help drafting contracts, certificates and reference letters.
- You help enter and maintain master data by using our HR software.
- You also participate in various exciting HR projects.
- You are studying at a university and are eager to gain new or enrich your existing experience in the field of human resources .
- You speak German and English fluently.
- You have a customer-centered mindset and love to work in a team.
- You are good at organizing and able to work reliably and independently.
- An open and friendly corporate global culture characterized by a constructive and cooperative environment.
- Many learning opportunities to deepen your skillset and to support your professional growth.
- Access to specific education programs.
- Flexible working hours and the option to work hybrid & mobile, independent time management.
- Challenging tasks and close cooperation with a competent team.
- A dynamic company where teamwork and relationship management are valued.