Founded in 1987, Huawei is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. We have approximately 195,000 employees and we operate in over 170 countries and regions, serving more than three billion people around the world.
Huawei's mission is to bring digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world. To this end, we will drive ubiquitous connectivity and promote equal access to networks to lay the foundation for the intelligent world; provide diversified computing power to deliver ubiquitous cloud and intelligence; build powerful digital platforms to help all industries and organizations become more agile, efficient, and dynamic; redefine user experience with AI, offering consumers a more personalized and intelligent experience across all scenarios, including home, travel, office, entertainment, and fitness & health.
- Improve Huawei's storage security solutions
- Meet PCI certification requirements
- Use Huawei oversea channels to sell ESKM products
- We use ESKM as a sales entry point to sell HSM products
- Expand domestic sales opportunities except tradition HSM
- Use domestic Huawei channels to sell ESKM"
- Data security