Location: Aachen, Düsseldorf
- You analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses, and capital expenditures.
- You monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance.
- You oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plans, and Modeling tools.
- You perform ad hoc reporting and analysis.
- You produce Quarterly and Monthly Financial reports.
- You improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies and understand.
- You develop financial models and analyzes to support strategic initiatives.
- You analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision-making purposes.
- You support senior management teams and department heads with in-depth analysis.
- You prepare presentations to the Board of Directors and Senior Management Team.
- You hold a Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance; MBA is highly preferred.
- You have 5+ years' experience as Manager in Financial Planning and Analysis or within a similar function discipline.
- You gained leadership skills and comprehensive experiences in leading global and virtual teams.
- Your Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills are advanced.
- You are familiar with common ERP and BI systems.
- You are highly organized and apply the highest standards of accuracy and precision.
- You can articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English.
- Your ability to think creatively, have a high level of commitment, and be self-motivated is extremely pronounced.
- You demonstrate the ability to roll up and work in a hands-on management capacity.
- An open and friendly corporate global culture characterized by a constructive and cooperative environment.
- Many learning opportunities to deepen your skillset and to support your professional growth.
- Personal coverage by travel health insurance, private accident insurance, and a company pension plan.
- Access to specific education programs.
- Flexible working hours and the option to work hybrid & mobile, independent time management.
- Challenging tasks and close cooperation with a competent team.
- A dynamic company where teamwork and relationship management are valued.