Location: Aachen, Düsseldorf
- Support Finance Team in tax matters in monthly, quarterly and year-end closing under IFRS and HGB.
- Act as Business Partner and Process Owner for tax processes.
- Contribute to ongoing documentation of business transactions and process implementation in Transfer Pricing.
- Handle individual inquiries across various areas of tax law and provide support in operational tax projects.
- Assist in managing domestic tax audits.
- Collaborate with different teams (Accounting, Controlling, Treasury, Legal, M&A, HR) in a cooperative manner.
- Serve as a competent contact person for tax consultants, auditors and tax authorities.
- Report to and work closely with the Director Tax.
- A degree in business administration with a focus on taxation or a degree as Diplom-Finanzwirt.
- Successful completion of the tax advisor exam is desirable.
- Several years of professional experience in a similar position in an industrial company and/or in a tax consulting/audit firm.
- Independent, responsible, and structured way of working with a distinct hands-on mentality.
- Strong analytical thinking and judgment along with a high level of solution-orientation.
- Excellent German and English language skills, both written and spoken.
- An open and friendly corporate global culture characterized by a constructive and cooperative environment.
- Many learning opportunities to deepen your skillset and to support your professional growth.
- Personal coverage by travel health insurance, private accident insurance, and a company pension plan.
- Access to specific education programs.
- Flexible working hours and the option to work hybrid & mobile, independent time management.
- Challenging tasks and close cooperation with a competent team.
- A dynamic company where teamwork and relationship management are valued.