Diebold Nixdorf is a multinational financial and retail technology company that specializes in the sale, manufacture, installation and service of self-service transaction systems (such as ATMs and currency processing systems), point-of-sale terminals, physical security products, and software and related services for global financial, retail, and commercial markets.
Based on the Cryptosec RKL solution, Utimaco and Diebold signed a collaboration agreement for carrying out the automation of remote key load of ATMs. This agreement has led to the creation of the first Server Remote Key Load designed and developed in Spain.
- Utimaco and Diebold signed a collaboration agreement for carrying out the automation of remote key load of ATMs.
- Through this solution, has made the load and updates the keys for ATMs s security, avoiding possible attempted fraud.
- Cryptosec RKL has been integrated into the Application Server Diebold system through Remote Key Load.
- This agreement has led to the creation of the first Server Remote Key Load designed and developed in Spain.
- Through that Utimaco developed the hardware cryptographic functions with commands and RKL (Remote Key Load), where Diebold Spain was responsible for the development of all remote management software Load key. As result, a single pre-installed and easy to use appliance was implemented.
“In addition to Utimaco fulfilled all the requirements, technology was chosen for its high level of technological development and its total adaptation developed by Diebold software. Both solutions, Utimaco and Diebold, fit and complement each other perfectly, which has paved the way to establish this agreement. “
Jose Antonio Arjon, director of Diebold Services Spain